What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

In Southeast Michigan the rest of the year

longranger

Well Known Member
Karen and I are catching a red-eye to DTW tonight and will be in southeast Michigan for the next two weeks. If anyone within a couple of hours drive of Ann Arbor needs a bucking partner, or would simply tolerate a visitor, email me at cessna170bdriver at yahoo dot com or call six six wun ait wun six tree zeero zeero tree (my PM box stays 96-98% full, so that is not always a dependable option:eek:).

Michigan

Karen and I are catching a red-eye to DTW tonight and will be in southeast Michigan for the next two weeks. If anyone within a couple of hours drive of Ann Arbor needs a bucking partner, or would simply tolerate a visitor, email me at cessna170bdriver at yahoo dot com or call six six wun ait wun six tree zeero zeero tree (my PM box stays 96-98% full, so that is not always a dependable option:eek:).

The weather is better in East Tennessee this time of year and I have lots of bucking bars:)

If the inlaws drive you nuts or you just need a day trip, there are a bunch of us at 8D4, just north of GRR, including a 10 being moved to the airport this week. I have a completed 7a for rides ( weather permitting ) and could be available.

six one six - two four zero - four two eight nine.

I know it's a hike but weather permitting, it could be worth it.

Thanks Paul!

I get along great with all my in-laws, but I do like to get out and explore. I already have a tentative plan to have breakfast with Terry Kohler in Pontiac one of the Saturdays I'll be there.

8D4 sounds like fun. I have your number and will call when I know my schedule a bit better. Karen may come along, as we've talked about doing a little preliminary looking at real estate over that way.

Miles, I can't believe it. You go to Michigan just when I leave! I am home until after the new year but spend about 1/2 time in East Lansing.

Take Paul up on a visit. His 7A is beautiful.

Yeah, Rocky, I missed you in Colorado about 2 years ago, and now Michigan. I'll keep you posted, as I'm sure we'll be back to Michigan more and more as time goes on.;)

Rocky, invite to go for a flight still stands. Perhaps the next time we meet the ceilings will be higher than the tree tops!

Miles, if you do make it over here and the weather permits, I love sharing my 7....... Gas is on me.

Back