What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First 25 Hour Test Plan

ten4teg

Well Known Member
Does anybody have an example of the first 25 hour test plan that must be submitted to the DAR? I did a search, but did not find any. Thanks, Tom

Tom,

Got mine off this web site. I will try to attatch it but if not send me an email and I will shoot it to you. It is very good and did not know the DAR needed to see it. Is it 25 hour certified and 40 non. Just wandering.:rolleyes:

Does anybody have an example of the first 25 hour test plan that must be submitted to the DAR? I did a search, but did not find any.
It seems that you don't currently have a plan on what flight tests you will do during the flight test phase. I recommend you review the very useful guide that the FAA published, Advisory Circular 90-89A, Amateur-Built Aircraft and Ultralight Flight Testing Handbook. Then, once you have created your test plan, give a copy to your DAR.

You can find a few example flight test plans on my web site, but they really should be customized to your aircraft, your level of flying experience, and your objectives.

phase I tests

Van,s builders manual has good instructions for all of the various tests you need to complete phase I testing, and it is tailored for RVs. :)

Back