What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV3A Wing Instructions

RV3Kev

Hi,

I have recently acquired an old RV3 project originally manufactured in 1978. I have all the documentation except for the instruction for building the wings. The only information that I do have is for the new 3B wings. The wings are type I with fuel tanks in the wings. and with the double row of rivets. Spar mods have been completed.

Does any one have a copy of the original build instructions that could be scanned/copied.

Kevin

I'd check with Van's - I thought this was on their web site at one time, but if not, they certainly should have a copy. Straight to the source!

Paul

Dear IronFlight

I did ask Vans and they suggested that I make enquires on VansAirforce. I did find some very basic instructions, but nothing on the integrated wing fuel tanks, in the heap of papers that I inherited with the project.

PS: Love your RV3 Tsamsiyu and the build pictures posted have already have been very extremely useful.

At the moment. I'm considering purchasing the 3B wings for a variety of reasons mainly concerned with, confidence on doing light aero, re-sale value, the amount of information of building and support etc.

Thanks

Kevin

Australia

Back