What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

List of RV-12 builders/owner's?

Piper J3

Well Known Member
I learned to fly when I was in high school in 1971 . Still flying at age 62. I own a J3-Cub for the past twenty years and have something over 1000 hours in it.

I?m seriously considering building an RV-12 with dual Garmin?s and a 2-axis autopilot. I?ve been searching for a list of RV-12 builder/owner's in the Northern Ohio area and haven?t had much luck. Can someone steer me in the right direction?

You can reply to my email below?

Jim Stricker
Hinckley, Ohio
[email protected]

Hi Jim,

First off, welcome to VAF!

Second, you can get at least a partial list here in the RV White Pages. Good luck!

I'm nearby you

Jim I'm just a little south of you. You are welcome so come by anytime and see the quality of Van's parts and have a look at the plans.

Don't know of any RV-12 owners lists for Ohio per se ... as far as I know my RV-12 build is the only one in NE Ohio. There are some that I know of in the Columbus area both flying and under construction.

I learned to fly when I was in high school in 1971 . Still flying at age 62. I own a J3-Cub for the past twenty years and have something over 1000 hours in it.

I?m seriously considering building an RV-12 with dual Garmin?s and a 2-axis autopilot. I?ve been searching for a list of RV-12 builder/owner's in the Northern Ohio area and haven?t had much luck. Can someone steer me in the right direction?

You can reply to my email below?

Jim Stricker
Hinckley, Ohio
[email protected]

You can search the FAA's Aircraft Registry by type aircraft for those that have been registered.

Call or e-mail Van's
They will give you contact info for builders and fliers in close proximity to your zip code.

Hi Jim,

I'm 99 % done, awaiting Airworthiness Inspection by the FSDO in 2 weeks. I'm at DLZ (Delaware, OH) which looks about 107 miles from you. Email if you are interested in rendezvousing some time.

-dbh

Back