What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Photo site

I just use the space my internet provider gives me for free.
I believe most internet providers give their customers some free space on their servers.
I use a free FTP program and upload to the server and link the photos to my posts... works great.

I pay $60 a year for unlimited storage on SmugMug. They have less expensive plans, but I have my domain parked there so I pay for the pro level.
Super easy to use. Uploads are fast and you can easily link pictures here in just about any size you can think of for your posts.

I'm currently a fan of smugmug.com

$3.99/mo for unlimited storage. I back up my iPhone pics/videos to it also (in a private folder). The UI is very intuitive and friendly and the mobile app makes uploading pics in the field painless.

From their FAQ:
"We want you to be able to share and archive each and every photo. From cute cat photos to epic globetrotting landscapes, we want them all—not just your ten best. So if you have 1,000 or 1,000,000 (or more), we double-dog dare you to upload everything you’ve got."

My stuff: https://dougreeves.smugmug.com/browse

Last edited:
Back