What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV7 lower cowl sale or swap, plus RV4 A/F for sale

Avengerboss

Well Known Member
I just bought a RV7 kit that has the lower cowl for a Vertical (snorkel) intake system.
I am driving from San Diego to Oregon to pick up the kit and if needed going to the VANS factory and purchase a new lower cowl for horizontal injection.
If anyone is interested in either swapping or buying my lower cowl and if you live somewhere where we can meet off interstate 5 we can save on shipping it.

I'll also be selling my RV4 without engine or avionics ( going to put it all in the RV7).
Airframe has 27 hrs since new . Yep still was in phase one. No damage.
My 4 had a IO360 A1A 200 hp and Dynon package ,I was going to make it a race plane but decided to put the low time engine and avionics into this 7.
Great buy for anyone not wanting to spend the time to build a 4 , just install your engine and avionics and go finish off your Phase one flight testing. I also have a new complete set of RV4 wings and emp with the center bulkhead. Pm me if interested

I had to buy both the upper and lower cowls when I switched from vertical to horizontal, because the uppers are supposedly different also.

Back