What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

How low will 100ll go ?

erikpmort

Well Known Member
Excited to see a Facebook post about under 2$ gas for cars

Av gas obviously doesn't change as fast and I'm not exactly in the cheap gas zone to begin with. But where do you think gas will get to this winter ? I'm hopeful for low 4$ in Utah. Happy new year and time to fly !

100LL Price

Here in Florida, at X04, 100LL is $3.25/gal......

Av gas obviously doesn't change as fast and I'm not exactly in the cheap gas zone to begin with. But where do you think gas will get to this winter ? I'm hopeful for low 4$ in Utah. Happy new year and time to fly !

It is still in the high $5 range at most places in PA. At my home base of KBVI it is still over $6. :mad:

Mid Atlantic region is averaging the mid $5 range which is not much change from 6 months ago. Zero-E is another story.

Try $2.03 liter in Lethbridge. Multiply by 3.8 to get US gallon is $7.71 / gallon times exchange rate of 1.16% comes out to $8.95 USD. Absolutely crazy but what can I do but grin and pay! Good thing is I usually burn around the 6 gal rate - cant imagine running a radial at these prices. Don't see this coming down much here.
Edit - $7.71 CDN converts to $$6.65 USD

Last edited:
Still waiting...

Still waiting for a significant drop here in the Seattle area. I paid $5.46/US Gal, at Paine Field yesterday. And looking at skyvector, that's on the lower side of things.

Frustrating!

Michael-

Back