Home > VansAirForceForums

- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 02-12-2019, 04:33 AM
cderk cderk is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Park Ridge, NJ
Posts: 377

Originally Posted by gasman View Post
Go here..... and pick the two sizes you want connected.

Glue the flanges back to back, grind down the flange to look good, connect scat. Total...$19 plus shipping.
Thanks - this is definitely the easiest route to go. Should have been obvious to me. Much cheaper.
RV10 - #41673
N688CD Reserved
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:25 AM
Nukeflyboy Nukeflyboy is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Granbury, TX
Posts: 98
Default Scat tube reducer

The metal reducer is a better solution than plastic. The air that comes through there can get really hot. You know what happens to some plastics.

You do not have to use those 100LL stickers around your fuel cap. An acceptable alternative to those ugly stickers is to have the fuel cap etched/engraved with the required info. This can usually be done locally.
Dave Moore
Granbury, TX
RV-10 and Breezy
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:13 PM.

The VAFForums come to you courtesy Delta Romeo, LLC. By viewing and participating in them you agree to build your plane using standardized methods and practices and to fly it safely and in accordance with the laws governing the country you are located in.