What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Will the RV-14 be a the Copper State Fly-in?

ThomasJay

Hello out there. Does anyone know if the RV-14 will be at Copper State this year? I'm considering taking a trip to see it. Kind Regards to all... TJ

Yeah, I didn't see anything on Van's Aircraft site indicating that it would in fact be at the fly-in. I was hoping someone with "inside" knowledge might know. Regards...

confirmed RV-14A will be at Copper State

Yeah, I didn't see anything on Van's Aircraft site indicating that it would in fact be at the fly-in. I was hoping someone with "inside" knowledge might know. Regards...

I have confirmed with Joe Blank at Vans that the RV-14A will be there. Scott McDaniel's is flying it in.

Jenny Estes
NationAir
Come by our booth at the show, I will be giving out sunscreen

Dang, Jenny beat me to it... :rolleyes:

Van's is planning to have the RV-14A at the CopperState Fly In at this point in time. Of course (throw in the usual caveots), weather permitting, good pilot and aircraft health, laws of physics remain unchanged, etc.... :eek:

The possibility also exists of have a customer owned S-LSA RV-12 there also. Stay tuned for more details...

Hi Joe, Jenny & Tom,
Thanks for checking on this... I didn?t want to trouble the folks at Van?s with a phone call so I figured I?d ask a quick question here in the forum. I definitely plan to attend now. The RV-12 would be neat to see as well.
Kind Regards to All,

Tom

Back