What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Questions on KitLogPro

Have a couple of regarding KitLogPro. I bought a new computer and am trying to get operational on a second computer. No response yet from support. FAQ has cursory instructions I found of no help. Help function takes you to Microsoft help. Useless.

Also, having trouble figuring how to upload pictures.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

VR

Hutch

Kitlog

Hey,

If you go to kitlog.com, there is a help column on the right side. Look for the installing kitlog on windows 10 link. Download the program and follow the instructions carefully.

If you already have a kitlog.mdb file, follow the instructions for copying the file into the specified directory.

You then can restart kitlog and your original log will be available.

To upload photos, plug your camera into the computer and import your photos. If you are using windows 10, they should end up in the pictures/photos folder.

In kitlog, make a construction log entry. Select picture 1. A window will open. Navigate to you pictures/photos folder. Select one picture. It will appear in you kitlog entry. Select picture 2, repeat process. You can have 3 pictures per log entry.

Hope this helps!

Issue

You said you are having ussues with creating a pdf report?

Are you using that most recent version?

If so, do you by chance have an epson printer installed?

I had an issue trying to generate reports and after many weeks of trying to figure it out, determined that the epson printer driver is incompatible with kitlog pro. It is repeatable and verifiable. I had to uninstall the printer driver (and printer) to make kitlog pro work correctly...

Back