What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Advice on the MAP sensor

RicoB

Well Known Member
Patron
I have installed my Dynon MAP sensor on the engine side of the firewall. ( I spoke with Dynon and it?s perfectly fine to install it there) my question is what hose or tubing should use coming out of the the restricted AN4 fitting provided by VANs? I also have 2 Pmag to T off to. I found a clear pulse tubing on aircraft spruce. Would that be ok?

Yeah looks like few guys use the SS line to the firewall because it came with the kit, but to simplify things since I have to run lines to the pmags I want to stay with rubber rubbing just wonder what kind should I go with

Yeah looks like few guys use the SS line to the firewall because it came with the kit, but to simplify things since I have to run lines to the pmags I want to stay with rubber rubbing just wonder what kind should I go with

You can get rubber vacuum line at the auto parts store. Be sure to get vacuum line, as it is thick enough to handle high vacuum with crushing. 5/32" is the most common size, but they should have several sizes. Fuel line is pressure rated and not vacuum rated (different design).

Larry

Call Tom at TS FlightLines and he'll hook you up with everything you need to connect the P-Mags and MAP.

Back