What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Engraved Fuel Caps-Up North Aviation

LEXRV7

I'm New Here
Just received my engraved fuels caps from Up North Aviation. I couldn't be more pleased and Bill is great! I ordered new top plates so I wouldn't have to wait and I think Bill had them done before I even mailed the check! I would definitely recommend Up North Aviation.

Welcome to VAF!

Kevin, welcome to VAF:D

Agree, Up North did me a fine job also.

Good to have you aboard.

Another vote for Up North Aviation

I received my engraved gas caps from Bill after a few emails were exchanged to clarify my request. Bill was prompt and shipped before I had a chance to send a check. USPS and Canada Post managed a prompt delivery with no customs hassles which is always a bonus. Gas caps are exactly as promised.

Cheers, Sean

Engraved Fuel Caps Engraving - UP North Aviation

I had always planned on getting my fuel caps engraved and after seeing the the good reviews from other builders decided to go with Up North Aviation. I traded a couple of emails with Bill on the style I wanted and the font size I wanted etc. and sent him my fuel caps. I got my caps back in less than a week after putting them in the mail to Bill and am very pleased with how they came out. Bill had the engraving and lettering almost completed on the day he received them. I would definitely recommend Up North Aviation to anyone considering having there fuel caps engraved.

Last edited:
Back