What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any Dynon quick panels at Oshkosh I could see?

dwranda

Well Known Member
I would like to talk to any owners who have installed a Dynon or AF quick panel in their plane. I'm building a 9A so a 7 or 9 would be preferable but not necessary. I would love to see it in your plane and pick your brain about it. I'll be at Oshkosh all week. Please PM or email me. Of course I'll be at the Dynon booth multiple times throughout the week, but I'd like to get an owners viewpoint.

Shop smart

You need to take the opportunity to compare the AFS and Dynon screens (size, terrain and obstruction graphics andcolor schemes) and buttonology. Both are solid equipment, but seeing them side by side, made AFS the easy choice for me.

That is (one thing) what AirVenture is for, right?

You need to take the opportunity to compare the AFS and Dynon screens (size, terrain and obstruction graphics andcolor schemes) and buttonology. Both are solid equipment, but seeing them side by side, made AFS the easy choice for me.

That is (one thing) what AirVenture is for, right?

Exactly. That's why I would like to see some actually in the airplane and not just on their stand in the booth. Can't wait!

Back