What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ASA Another New Product!!!

PerfTech

Well Known Member
... We have created and added another fine product to our current lineup for you guys to have a look-see. We have had several requests for this item and decided to give it a go making a production run. Vans actually made (no longer available) a similar product out of plastic that we were told had some issues with failures causing wing damage. Spruce also has a product intended for the Mooney that will work, but it costs double that of ours. Please go to our website and view our products from time to time as we are constantly adding new items. Thanks, Allan...:D

Carnac says............

I foresee lots of sales.........

the-tonight-show-starring-johnny-carson-carnac-the-magnificent.jpg

Last edited:
What, no video!

no way I am buying these without the full-on explanation and demonstration video that you are famous for!

Please tell me you have one in the works.

Awesome Allan, great new product!

You really should list the product name in your thread titles. You have so many new products they all run together. :D:D

Can't wait for the video!

Awesome Allan, great new product!

You really should list the product name in your thread titles. You have so many new products they all run together. :D:D

Can't wait for the video!

... Trying to get people to look at the website in hopes they will like other items. Thanks, Allan...:D

... These only go in finger tight so no need to add flats Etc. Thanks, Allan...:D

Yes, keep it simple. Sounds like the voice of experience, i.e., the experience of running a family business where every five minutes makes a big difference. :)

Yup, wouldn't want him to design a torque wrench for it :)

... Thumb and index finger at maximum, divided by .8 This in very important! Failure to follow this instruction will void warranty and can render you impotent!:eek::eek:

Now we will need a torque tool

Assuming a potential thumb and forefinger potential torque of unity.

1 / 0.8 = 1.25

Now I need a force multiplier tool.

Darn.

I am sure Alan is now suggesting another opposing finger in my case.

Grin

... Thumb and index finger at maximum, divided by .8 This in very important! Failure to follow this instruction will void warranty and can render you impotent!:eek::eek:

Well, that is a good sense of humor, and a nice product too! Listening is a good thing. Like your add-on cowl flaps. Nice job!!

The grade 00 bolt with a nut shoulder out of the junk box has been serving this duty just fine for a decade. No shipping, and a spare is always available if I can't find the last one I used, as the junk box is of course bottomless. :)

A button head cap screw works good if your jack has a spherical receiver point. This one from ASA would likely be better if you had a circular hole.

... We have had requests for this product in some other thread sizes. We can provide this in several different configurations including metric sizes. Thanks, Allan...:D
[/QUOTE]

Back