What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Allen Fulmer

DanH

Legacy Member
Mentor
Allen passed last night, at home with family.

I'd like to thank all those who expressed an interest in his RV-7, and of course Daren, who purchased it. Same for various hangar clean out items. Putting his airplane affairs in order was a huge comfort to him, and Joan.

A stand up guy. We'll miss him.

I, likewise, wish to say, "You're a good man, Dan Horton." I hope I have such a friend who would help my family deal with my airplane stuff if I should go first.

My sincerest sympathies to you and to Allen's family.

Very sorry for your loss, Dan.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. From your writings Allen seemed like to really good guy.

Sincerest condolences.

Doug

Dan, you're a class act all the way; We should all hope to be lucky enough to have such good a friend in our last days. From your posts, it was obviously difficult for you to carry it through but you did it with dignity. Your friend would be proud. I'm sorry for your loss.

Best,

Marty and Angela Esther

Dan,
Sorry to hear about his passing. The Mayeux prayer lights are switched on bright/flash.

I am sad to hear of this. I am glad to hear that Allen was able to sell his plane.

My condolensces to Allen's family as well as to you and his aviation family.

Hey guys, thanks, but it's not about me.

This is Allen. He didn't get to finish his 7, but I'm pretty sure it will get finished, and it did give him an RV grin. Nuff said.

Allen%20Fulmer.jpg

Back