What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Engine mount weldments replacement help Colorado

redhawk

Well Known Member
I?m a day away from buying a -4 that definitely needs the 4 engine mount weldments replaced. I know this is a big job and I do not have time to do it myself. Just wondering if anyone in the Denver area knows of someone who would be willing to do this job for me? Thanks.

Colorado Group

Dick
I don't but I do manage a Google Group of Colorado builders. One of them may know.
Shoot me an e-mail with a G-mail address and I'll send an invite. You can post your request. My e-mail is in the signature below.

There is a a/c repair shop located at 18V north of Denver. They do all kinds of repairs and have quite a bit of RV experience. PM me and I can provide a phone number.
Jim

The AI I use for my C180 is pretty good. He could do it. Send me a PM or email and I'll get his contact information to you. He often works helping people with their homebuilts.

Also, stop by sometime and I'll show you how far my RV-3B has come since you've seen it.

Dave

Back