What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Missing Nut plates?

Ron B.

Well Known Member
I was looking in the wrong bag for washers a few post back so probably doing the same for the MS21055-L3. Page 10-12, step 7 requires two. I don't see them on the packing list, Blind again, or actually missing? They are the L shaped nut plates , 10-32.
Thanks Ron

Last edited:
How will Google help me find them on Van's list? I know what they are, I just do not see them in my inventory.

MS21055-L3 Anchor Nuts

Mine were missing too. I called Van's and they said to check in bag 3031-1. Of course, that bag was not included with my Empennage hardware. They pulled my hardware list to confirm it, and then said they would send them.

Geniune Aircraft Hardware

I was looking in the wrong bag for washers a few post back so probably doing the same for the MS21055-L3. Page 10-12, step 7 requires two. I don't see them on the packing list, Blind again, or actually missing? They are the L shaped nut plates , 10-32.
Thanks Ron

If you don't have a paper copy of Geniune Aircraft Hardware's catalog laying around your work area, get one. If has deciphered part numbers for me more than a few times.

http://www.gen-aircraft-hardware.com/

Back