What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Michigan members

Haines

How can I connect with RV owners who may be in my area of Northern Michigan? I would love to be able to look over and even better bum a ride in one of the airplane types I may be interested in buying. Right now I'm thinking 6,6A or 7,7A. Thanks, Ed

Morning!

Quite a few 'Michigan' hits in the RV White Pages at http://www.vansairforce.net/rvwp.htm if you haven't seen it yet.

v/r,
dr

How can I connect with RV owners who may be in my area of Northern Michigan? I would love to be able to look over and even better bum a ride in one of the airplane types I may be interested in buying. Right now I'm thinking 6,6A or 7,7A. Thanks, Ed

Ed, it's a long way for you to drive, but you'd be welcome to take a close look at a friend's RV-6A here at Brighton, and in the same visit you can take a look at my RV-7 project. There are 4 of us on the field here on the RV-6A's insurance, so, weather permitting, it's likely you'd get a ride too.

There are a couple down in Midland. Good crew there.

Get a hold of the Midland EAA chapter, they will put you in touch with the gang.

Michigan RV's

Thanks to all. I am flying the floatplane to OSH on Monday and staying over night at Seaplane Base. I will be hanging out a bit at the RV section and hope to increase my RV knowledge exponentionally. Also to Paul in Sparta, I can get down there pretty easily and am always looking for a reason to fly the Bonanza anyway so maybe.......:)

Haines,

I will be in HBC Sunday through Wednesday weather permitting. PM me and we can exchange phone numbers and perhaps you can take a look, or let me know if you want to come to Sparta. I can usually get away for a few hours.

Back