What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Feedback on Lemke seats: integrated headrest vs short back

Av8safe

Well Known Member
I am look for some feedback on the Lemke seat options for my newly acquired RV-7. I have read all the posts from last year but in particular I am interested in entry/exit ease between the integrated headrest and regular/short seat back options. Given the prevailing mounting technique of using the seat back to rest your rump on as you ease yourself into the seat, which would you recommend? Less concerned about baggage access but looking at that aspect with the integrated headrest option too. Lastly, any thoughts on what foam combination will be most comfortable for extended travel.

Thanks for the feedback!

I have the Lemke full leather interior package for my RV-9A. Not flying yet so no PIREP on comfort. I went with the low back seats, as I want to be able to easily reach back behind the seats to grab anything I may bring,,,,like a sandwich, water, relief pouch, whatever. The high back seats, and the seats with integrated headrest's would make that more difficult. I prefer the looks of the seats with integrated head rests but I am more about function than style. One way or another, you will not be disappointed in the quality, looks, or value of Lemke's products. I am hoping they see the market of expanding into the RV-10.

Back