What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

KPSO - Hangar space?

chipf

Well Known Member
I'll be visiting family in Pagosa Springs the month of June this year. I have accommodations, but looking to see if I an find a place for the plane (RV-9A).
Does any one at Stevens Field have or know of hangar space I can rent for the month of June?

Chip
It?s hard to come by here. A couple of others will see this but I suggest you contact the FBO, Avjet in Pagosa. I kept my Super Rebel there for the first six months at 395/ month. While you?re here, there is an airport happy hour every Friday evening at 4 pm on the Bravo taxiway and Saturday morning coffee at 9 same location. In the meantime I?ll keep my ears to the ground for someone that might be away during that time or for extra space. Lots of RVs on the field.
Jerry Folkerts

Thanks Jerry. I've been tied down at the FBO for short periods before, but wanted to see if there were other options. The FBO was my next stop, and knowing they could be a reasonable option helps.

Thanks for the social hour tips.

I'm looking forward to having the plane based at the field and the chance to see the area.

Back