What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

South Florida Sport Aviation

N42AH

Well Known Member
Has anyone had any experience with South Florida Sport Aviation for interiors or air conditioning? Saw their stuff at Sun N Fun as was wondering?

Another early Christmas. Received a complete interior package plus air conditioning from South Florida Sport Aviation. The quality of the components is top notch. Luiz and Eliana are very nice to deal with. I was sold on their products when I visited their business and saw the products firsthand. Can't wait to get them installed in the -10.

Boxes arrive.
aag3lc.jpg

Overhead duct. Prewired for lights and cutouts for air outlets.
33fcprc.jpg

Side Panels. High quality leather on a preformed plastic panel. Pop in place.
2hdbci0.jpg

Seats. Front seat covers. Rear seats with foam, ready for install.
65n0xw.jpg

Center console.
2qtxzif.jpg

A/C condenser, evaporator & blower.
2v9ofbl.jpg

A/C FWF accessories items.(compressor not shown)
a9nd1.jpg

A/C compressor bracket.
dvn2w8.jpg

Templates for all cutouts.
2v36934.jpg

Carpet.
11ru2ye.jpg

After installing carpet, upholstery (includes firewall pad) and headliner very little aluminum is exposed. Only items needing paint or covering on the inside will be the doors, overhead and center console.

Joe, will follow your progress. Planning on installing the full interior package myself , not the AC package, so am very interested in your thoughts as you go thru the install, keep us posted. Thx Pete

I installed their glare shield a few months ago. Really pretty easy and gives it a nice finished look.

Back