What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangars available in San Diego (MYF)

Bluelabel

Well Known Member
After a year looking for a hangar, I finally have a decent one at Montgomery Field.As it turns out, there are now at least 2 others empty and available. On the west side of the airport near Crown Air. Would love to get a some more RV people over there.(there's a 4 a couple doors down from me). PM me and I'll get you the contact info for who to call.

Very nice, but my goodness those must cost a fortune.:eek: I don't miss those $450/mo hangar bills and that was 50 minutes up the hill way out in Ramona!

Very nice, but my goodness those must cost a fortune.:eek: I don't miss those $450/mo hangar bills and that was 50 minutes up the hill way out in Ramona!
Yeah, $450 for a POS hangar is still the going rate.. I'm getting a slightly better deal on a slightly better hangar so I can't complain.

If anyone needs a hangar in Orange County or the Inland Empire, the wait is not too long at Cable (in Upland, CA). I got mine in about two months. Current rate is $328/mo for a T-hangar that I'd estimate is about 30 x 40. Talk to Stephen Dunne, the airport manager.

They have electricity, but lighting is not included. I got lucky because precious tenant had installed some fixtures.

Last edited:
a hangar as nice as rightrudders picture would cost you an easy 650 at Montgomery. Montgomery should be ashamed of themselves. Please stop posting pictures of inexpensive yet beautiful hangars, my heart cant take it.

Back