What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pilots N Paws segment on NBC News !

humptybump

Well Known Member
The "making a difference" segment on NBC nightly News for 10 October 2012 was about Pilots-N-Paws ! Great piece. No RV's but good to see all the same :)

(link to video on NBC website)

Thanks to all the VAF members who contribute to this great effort !

Last edited:
One of our shelties watched the episode last evening. I'm guessing he is ready for his first airplane ride now that he has seen how it is done. :)

I noticed the N number on the Cirrus; N63OLD, wonder how old the owner is/was.

3 weekends ago I talked to a couple getting fuel and in the back of their Columbia 400 they had 23 cats and dogs. The airplane was packed with cages. Quite impressive!

Tanya does a bunch of daily website stuff for PNP and said last night the response was so big it momentarily made the site unresponsive.

Legend Animal Rescue

Since it seems we have a lot of rescue piloting, I have been flying rescues for a few years. Only in the Cessna at this point, RV4 is nowhere near complete. There are two of us that handle most of the rescue flights in southern California. Doing one next week all the way to Flagstaff. If any of you guys want to pitch in, let me know. You can legally write it off on your taxes and it is flying with a very good purpose.

Back