What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Panel N626TC

TJCF16

Well Known Member
32990819583_c47a2fd841_c.jpg

New panel

Well this is another fantastic panel from Saint Aviation. These guys did a great job! I went down 3 days before they finished to help look it over and test fly. Jesse was kind enough to let me assist. I can't say enough about Saint Aviation. They hit it out of the ball park! The hospitality they show to each and everyone who comes into their shop is un matched.

Jesse Thanks so much! The Garmin system ran fabulous!

32990819583_c47a2fd841_c.jpg

New panel

Well this is another fantastic panel from Saint Aviation. These guys did a great job! I went down 3 days before they finished to help look it over and test fly. Jesse was kind enough to let me assist. I can't say enough about Saint Aviation. They hit it out of the ball park! The hospitality they show to each and everyone who comes into their shop is un matched.

Jesse Thanks so much! The Garmin system ran fabulous!

That's beautiful!!

Very nice

I hope you dont mind but I would like to copy this panel!

Just curious why the two com/navs, arent those integrated into the GTN?

Ooooh, and you caught that beautiful 182 in the background. That's a poor man's (me) RV-10.

PilotjohnS and Slice
Slice is correct I got the 625 bundle price. If I would have got the 650 you get a com and a nav. But that would have costed me $2500 more than the 625 plus the 200.
Tim

The final installed result turned out very nice indeed! Looks much better in the plane than it did here on our bench - nice job guys!

Cheers,
Stein

Hi , I would like to know how much does something like this cost ?
I would like to do the same thing for my RV9A .
Thanks

Back