What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

8 1/2 inch C yoke

Staunch111

Well Known Member
I have line on and am about to purchase another pneumatic squeezer with foot control. As part of the deal I am also getting an 8 1/2 C yoke. I can't find these for sale anywhere (the largest I can find online is 6 1/2 inch) which leads me to think their very unpopular - or just not not needed. My question is this: is there anywhere on an RV (7) build that an 8 1/2 inch yoke would be of assistance? Thanks!

I?m sure there are places where you could use it, but it?s not a necessity. If you?re 8 1/2 inches from the edge of a skin, you could always set the rivets with a rivet gun and bucking bar. On the other hand, if the yoke is included with the squeezer at no extra cost, you?ll probably find a place where it might come in handy.

I have a big giant alligator squeezer that I bought on Ebay that has been worth it's weight in gold a couple of times. The two main times that come to mind are a couple of rivets where the seat back brace attaches to the longeron and a few rivets in the dash area. I could have done these with a gun and bar but I am sure that I did a prettier job with the big squeezer. I am not sure if the squeezer you are looking at will do these or not.

Back