What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Creativ Air Storbes and Lights -- Help?

BillSchlatterer

Well Known Member
I purchased and installed a Creativ Air Strobe system 8 years ago and now the strobe power unit has failed. I can't seem to find any current information on CreativAir and was wondering if anyone else had needed service or replacement parts for their systems and what did they do about it.

Really don't want to replace the whole system, and would prefer just to fix what I have.

All help appreciated!

Thanks Bill

I have these also, and they first failed partially a few years ago. I recall sending them to someplace in Indiana to be repaired (not CreativeAir, which probably went out of business because he never returned phone calls or emails) the first time. Second time, I just had my lab tech replace the failed LEDs. Not a difficult job for someone who knows how to solder. The strobes and power units have not need service and are still working. I would think a good electronics guy could troubleshoot and fix these.

Sorry, probably not a lot of help other than to know that my experience with CreativeAir was not good. Probably a reason it's out of business.

Greg

And, if you really want to live on the edge, I believe Bill (Creative Air) still lives in COS and can be found on the google.

Back