What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wing system holes.

HeliCooper

Well Known Member
14-4 and 14-5 steps 2,3, and 4. The description does not match up with the snap bushing figures. I've enlarged the holes for all the snap bushings but was curious if I should enlarge all the holes mentioned in the description. Additionally is anyone else going to be putting in two ADAHRS boxes? I'm thinking it'd be nice to do and curious if I should put the second box in the other wing.

14-4 and 14-5 steps 2,3, and 4. The description does not match up with the snap bushing figures. I've enlarged the holes for all the snap bushings but was curious if I should enlarge all the holes mentioned in the description. Additionally is anyone else going to be putting in two ADAHRS boxes? I'm thinking it'd be nice to do and curious if I should put the second box in the other wing.

I called Vans on this a while back and was told that the diagram was more accurate than the text. The text is very confusing at best. The other thing you can do is look ahead and check out the system routing diagram (Chapter 20 I think) which shows which holes the lines travel through. Either way the diagram is what I did.

Back