What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X Touch Installation Class - Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA)

g3xpert

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Greetings VAF!

AEA has set the next training date (July 18-20) for the "Avionics Installation for Experimental Aircraft" course, which will focus primarily on the G3X Touch system. Please follow the link below for more details and to register.

https://www.aea.net/Training/courses/exp/

This course provides an excellent hands-on training platform for all builders and installers. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for harness building and installation tips and tricks, taught by a pro!

Thank you,
Brad

eTXf5eZ7Kn90DU8lzWZBIWljEXk9Dbq457SZsgs0Y3t8gknKHyYRsxSrVVWw-czFpa6apvN3oZkVnF69C94tO5i2iT4KPas4-DqU1_aFe5jN5fxEqwJpEhpGv2THAxDFg-tDUmPNBM9KozkUbhgGV_v22RK9lZuarOdbrgimQfIhQsgvlY-FG2VqxI1bXgBdVTcxCN5KDWbiu5trmFQ8y1J1lmwKEKCnwg3s7fgovA88DCXZDlbBu_rlaH3bQJGFISNvFlAPCxPn7_qLxJRqGxCYvX8npSzwNkH2Di_hygiFQUazfJboEqHNiWxPHX8ILbAX6XbxyCOKdCceXdWhWZCoM8mi0ctosKODt8NyTY6Ou1LyjxTMswk0iioUUd8amWm0kkvPBsNOQF3iR-9nO233EDMq-xnI75Cn_5uWWHnYYRBU5VRxgmlRiUAJI68n0wNB66wgmbHdTIvneL7wC5ILVA6c0OseYB2MqkMfEH-YxmJtlQrbZxR0iAki1IJ4kOjCYicEf2kC84USsUY4fu4hBe0Cva4mhBIW3R9kBCMDohWvusmNbNt5pf_AfD9f3s-GsbTxMJL9yzHWy5QrFC-dXEkS2Ve_qqC-6Cs=w1147-h613-no

Last edited:
Can't wait

Looking forward to this.... currently reading the Garmin Installation manual to be better prepared.

Really looking forward to the hands on and developing the skills to comfortably wire my complete G3x system.

Any chance G3X expert than we could get a one time 20% off of a complete system for participants to generate a full class? Miracles never ceases!?!!

Gotta get this thing done.....

Having taken this class last year, I highly recommend it for anyone who would like to wire their own G3X panel. A great class - I'm currently used what I learned in developing my wiring diagrams.

2 Weeks!

As a quick reminder we are just 2 weeks away from the AEA training on Experimental Avionics Installations! This will be a fantastic overview of installations focusing heavily on the G3X touch and CAN Bus network.

For details and registration please follow the link below:

https://www.aea.net/Training/courses/exp/

Back