What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Odyssey PC680 Connections

mikemalone

When I purchase a new Odyssey PC680 battery, will it come with everything to connect it up, except, of course, for the battery leads? What size of terminal would be needed (lead connector hole size) to attach 2 AWG cables to this battery?

When I purchase a new Odyssey PC680 battery, will it come with everything to connect it up, except, of course, for the battery leads? What size of terminal would be needed (lead connector hole size) to attach 2 AWG cables to this battery?

Yep. And I believe the terminals are M6 bolts, from the diagrams I just looked at a couple of days ago (the manual that comes with the battery). Comes with all the nuts and whatnot you'll need.

ODYSSEY Powersport Battery Model PC680
(internal threaded brass terminals, M6 SS bolts, and L bracket adapter)

I'm wiring the fat FWF cables right now too. If your going tefzel wires then 2 awg terminal with 1/4" ring. If using welding cable (like I did) use 4 awg terminal with 1/4" ring. (Note: The welding cable is smaller in diameter hence the smaller cable terminal.)

Another option is you could also go with the adapters similar to these

g122589-o_other.jpeg

using the 5/16" ring terminals to be more "consistent" in ring size.

Back