Questions for g3xpert
Iíve got dual G430s (non-WAAS) on my panel feeding my GRT WS EFIS system. Iím thinking about upgrading one 430 to the 355 navigator.
1. Will the 355 comm/navigator fit into the same slot as my old 430 (dimension wise)?
2. What wiring changes are required for the upgrade?
3. I have the TruTrac 385 A/P installed. Will this A/P play well with the 355?
4. What other considerations should I take into account in making this decision (ie navigation database updates, etc)?
5. Will the 355 cross feed navigation routing to the remaining 430 via the cross-fill function?
Thanks for your response.
Jim Harris, 2008 RV7A, 2nd owner, N523RM
Superior XPIO-360, Hartzel CS prop, Older Aerotronics panel with Dual GRT Horizon WS, EIS, Garmin 340, 335 ads-b out, Dual 430s (non-WAAS), TruTrak 385 A/P w/auto level, Electric trim, Tosten 6 button Military Grips, FlightBox wired to WS, Dynon D10A w/battery backup, 406 MHz ELT. Custom Interior, Great POH!
Retired - Living the dream - going broke!