What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Plug Wires through baffles

Nothing wrong with the previously suggested item, but I went dirt simple and inexpensive by using rubber grommets. Replaced them once at same time as the ignition leads at 520 hours. No problems or regrets.

Erich

At $46 for a pair it looks like this should be a good candidate for a hobbyist's DIY 3D printer project. :)

Any of the 3d priter guys know if there is some material available that holds up to moderate heat? I did think about getting my brother to make some of these but I think the stuff he has isnt too good in warm areas. Would be a great project though!

Alex

At $46 for a pair it looks like this should be a good candidate for a hobbyist's DIY 3D printer project. :)

I liked the design of that part, but NO WAY I would spend $50 for it. I made my version of it from a $2.00 cutting board from Walmart. Works just like production part.

Larry

Jereme - good job getting that ACS part link. I was on my way to a charter boat this morning and didn't have time to find it and put it in my reply. Obviously the 3-holers are cheaper, and relatively inexpensive, and easily modified by any builder.

Jereme - good job getting that ACS part link. I was on my way to a charter boat this morning and didn't have time to find it and put it in my reply. Obviously the 3-holers are cheaper, and relatively inexpensive, and easily modified by any builder.

No problem at all, glad to help.

Back