What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LED Strobes/ Nav Lights?

DanB

With the comming and going of Airventure, I was wondering if anyone ran across any companies out there that did LED Nav lights? Or, If anyone might have a link to a site to stear me in the right direction. There was a site listed here quite a while back of a guy that built and sold kits...is he still around?
Thanks for the info,
Dan B
Mesa, AZ

Search

Do a search. There was a long thread the other day that had several contacts. I used it and made some decisions.

With the comming and going of Airventure, I was wondering if anyone ran across any companies out there that did LED Nav lights? Or, If anyone might have a link to a site to stear me in the right direction. There was a site listed here quite a while back of a guy that built and sold kits...is he still around?
Thanks for the info,
Dan B
Mesa, AZ

Dan

I just took delivery of Jeff's (see above) LED /Strobe kit and all I can say about the look, quality and workmanship is WOW! Very bright LED's.
I think it's the best looking LED system out there (IMHO). Thanks, Jeff!

I just took delivery of Jeff's (see above) LED /Strobe kit and all I can say about the look, quality and workmanship is WOW! Very bright LED's.
I think it's the best looking LED system out there (IMHO). Thanks, Jeff!
Unfortunately, the email I just received from Jeff was to call him in December, since he has a backlog.

I concur that his lights look nice, just wished I could get some.

Built my own based on his general look and feel just some minor differences. Buying his is easier but if you have the time and want to do it yourself, it isn't hard or very expensive. Lots of info on the other threads discussing roll your own versions of these. Jeff is great and most that have purchased his kits are very happy.

I'm pretty happy with Jeff's on my "on the table top" wing tips (not flying).

Main issue is, he's "Catto-esque" with the delivery time. So if you want to wait longer for your Nav lights than you do for a QB wing kit, he's your man:(

Joe

Looks nothing like jeffs

You may be thinking of our lights www.thorllc.net , we advertised here with Doug back in 07'.

I just looked at this site and can honestly say Jeff's are a much better looking LED system.
Yes, Jeff's product takes some time to recieve, but frankly, if you order well in advance, you will not be disapointed. I ordered in November and recieved them in June. One man operation :) Complete package, perfect timing!
Regards

Last edited:
I'm still here guys. For all of you who waited and waited and waited and are still waiting..... I Thank You for your patience. I'm about caught up and will be offering "build your own" kits as well sometime in late September. I will also be taking limited orders due to a new baby coming in December. And then resuming in again in April. So I must stress, order before you order you wing kit and like Lorne said you will get them about when you are really ready for them.

http://www.jeffsrv-7a.com/LEDPROJECT1.htm

LED%20090.jpg

-Jeff

Back