What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hoping to see a few projects and find out what I'm in for

Caddy1820

Hello,
I am just hoping to swing by and admire your project and talk shop.

I am hoping to build an rv-14 (not 100% sure). I am military serving in Japan and am currently in Altus Oklahoma for some flight training. one of these weekends before I go back home I was hoping to be able to talk face to face with some builders.
Thanks for your time,
Eric

[ed. First Eric, WELCOME! and thank you for serving. I'll put your note on the front page tomorrow so hopefully we can find you a local contact.
v/r,dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
PM me. We can work out some details on how to get you some flying time in an RV. We are up in OKC. There are several RVs flying in OK. We can find a time to come down to Altus and give you a flight and let you experience the RV world.

We actually met up with several pilots from Altus this winter and did the same thing. They were temporarily stationed there and while there contacted one of our guys who had retired as an Air Force boom operator. We came down and gave them rides. Then a couple of them came up to OKC and met at our hangars for more flying and hangar talk.

Will wait to hear from you via Private Message. Or, if you want to talk via phone call me at fore oh fife ate to too 0 six two won and we can work out the details.

RV Central

Come to my Shop at Hicks T67 if you can. I call it RV Central. North Fort Worth. I have a RV14, RV7, RV9a, RV8a ,and a RV8. All being built now.
I have three RV8s that are finished and flying. Many more flying RVs on this Airfield
Love to have you come in! And show you around.
817-271-0594

Last edited:
Come to my Shop at Hicks T67 if you can. I call it RV Central. North Fort Worth. I have a RV14, RV7, RV9a, RV8a ,and a RV8. All being built now.
I have three RV8s that are finished and flying. Many more flying RVs on this Airfield
Love to have you come in! And show you around.
817-271-0594
And if you need a ride down there please let me know. I would love to come over, pick you up, and fly you down to Jay's place. It has been a long time since I visited him and would love to take you down. Give me a call and lets make it happen. You will be glad you checked out Jay's RV Central!

OKC

Eric, I am also in OKC. I base an RV9A at Wiley Post. I wwould be glad to give you a flight, and talk building. 580-678-3684

Contact

Eric,

The telephone works best for me. or Text message
RV Central. 817-271-0594

Back