What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Condition Inspection

Chalmous

I'm New Here
I need to locate someone who is VERY experienced and Qualified to do the condition Inspection on my RV7a. I am located at Hammond LA, and don't mind flying it quite a way, to the right person, or shop. Any recommendations?
The Inspection is due by the end of February.

Try to find an A&P who has built an RV7. I have seen some IA types that should not be giving condition inspections an any experimental.
If you cannot find such an animal, then look for an A&P who has build another similar model of RV. There are plenty of us out there, someone will surely respond to you.
If you get desparate and have surplus funds to dispose of, get just any old IA.

I'm not that far away at X35 in north central FL. Give me a call and we can talk about it.

Saint Aviation

I need to locate someone who is VERY experienced and Qualified to do the condition Inspection on my RV7a. I am located at Hammond LA, and don't mind flying it quite a way, to the right person, or shop. Any recommendations?
The Inspection is due by the end of February.

Call Jesse Saint at Saint Aviation at Marion County Airport X35 ..you won't be disappointed...great staff

Back