What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cockpit temperature controller

Legend Bill

I'm New Here
Hey guys, my name is Bill Koleno the former Whirl Wind guy. It?s been a year since I left WWA.
Meanwhile, My friend and I developed a cockpit temperature controller that is a digital touch screen control that handles the heat and fresh air controls with servos, while monitoring smoke and carbon monoxide in the cockpit.
It is a 1/2 4 ATI screen size.
I am installing it in my friends RV-7 and looking for people that would be interested in receiving a unit to test and give feed back.
Please let me know if your interested it will work on any model RV.
Thank you

Bill,
How difficult and time consuming would it be to retrofit the controller to stock vents? Is it independent or talks to other avionics?

Temp controller

Bill -
Is it compatible with other servos? I?ve got my -10 under construction and have the TCW servos installed for front and rear heat and then the Aerosport servo installed for the overhead console.
Thanks

Hi Bill,
I'm game! Been flying my -10 for two years now and would love to beta test for you all.

Also interested but RV is still years away from flying. I was planning to ?home brew? a basic climate control with my own board and off the shelf servos. Minus the display, and minus the CO detection because you can get that off the shelf too. Please post updates as you test!

Back