What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-9A #91894 Bruce Hill

I added a whole new folder of picture galleries documenting the Painting saga.

Here's the beauty shot with a bit of Instagram filtering.

IMG_3130-M.jpg

It took two full days to get it all put back together. Now, I get to take it all apart again to do the annual condition inspection. :(

All of the credit for the design goes to Jonathan McCormick at PlaneSchemer.

Nice! She will stand out from the crowds. On the ground and in the air. Good job Bruce!

Looks great! Appreciate seeing the photo gallery showing the evolution of the design and your thoughts. You are going to turn heads with this one!

Lars

Beautiful

Beautiful paint job. Enjoy, they are a blast to fly.

Lyle Clarkson
RV-9A
C-FLJC
Flying

I added a whole new folder of picture galleries documenting the Painting saga.

Here's the beauty shot with a bit of Instagram filtering.

IMG_3130-M.jpg

It took two full days to get it all put back together. Now, I get to take it all apart again to do the annual condition inspection. :(

All of the credit for the design goes to Jonathan McCormick at PlaneSchemer.

Really cool Bruce! Will we be able to see it in Osh this year?

Wim,

I'm hoping to be at Oshkosh this year. My wife wants to go, but doesn't want to sleep in a tent. :)

Bruce,

You may not remember me, but I came and visited you a few years ago when you were building at your home. I live up in Hemet and I seen you there this past weekend. I took my wife out and showed her your plane. Wow what a great job!! I would have came a talked to you, but I didn't want to interrupt your breakfast.

Keith

5 years!

I hit the flying for 5 years milestone. I now have 653 hours. Basically, one third of the way toward TBO, so check back in 10 years. :)

So now I have been officially flying more years than building. I think I like flying more. Still have some tinkering to do on it, but I don't think I would have changed much if I had it to do over again.

Back