What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anti splat great service

RickWoodall

Well Known Member
I have a bought a few products form Antisplat over the years. My control lock was their first model and did get a bit of a bend. Emailed them and even though its old old old...no questions asked upgraded new model parts shipped out free. Nice.

I have to say that is one think that is truly amazing in the the homebuilt community...customer service from everyone from Mahon at Mattituck many years ago, air gizmos kosh booth taking my 10 year old gustlocks to replace free of charge, Antisplat sending new parts, Even Scott and Tanya Card giving me a special part for my new CQ headsets to help with some hearing issues i have. Just awesome people putting out good stuff..and there year after year backing it up. Well done and its a pleasure sending people like that money.

Last edited:
I have to agree! Every time I?ve called Allan?s been willing and ready to help. So far I?ve been sold on the, almost RV14 mod, the wheel bearing mod, oil separator, prop wrench, VS bracket mod, jack points and currently working on the cowling and thinking of the EZ cool cowl flap. Great products from great people to make a great plane even better. I?ll also give a shout out to Vince at Flyboys for the super track mod and JD air parts for the high quality tail wheel assembly. Everyone that?s made this hobby truly a great experience.

+1

Allan always answers his phone (or one of the guys there), and he'll stay on the phone with you for as long as it takes. What a great guy!

Anti Splat Aero - Great products and service!

Purchased a 7A earlier this year.... heard about Anti Splat Aero . After checking out their website and videos, I purchased and installed their ?nose job? kit, and a few other items. Very impressed With the quality of the products, fast delivery, and they are always available to answer questions.
Last week end I decided I wanted to get their nose wheel bearing mod. After removing the nose wheel , I was planning on shipping it to them, but after noticing that they were within 60 mi , I called and asked if I could drive over and drop off the wheel. I was told that was no problem and it would be done on Tuesday.
When I arrived at the shop at 1pm, Allan met me and told me that he could do the job right away if I wanted to wait! I went to lunch and in less than an hour the job was done! He also installed a new tire & tube when he noticed that my old tire was severely out of round!😊
Allan took some time to show me around and discussed some of their other products. After learning about their vertical stab bracket, I decided that I wanted a set. Allan handed me one, and when I offered payment, he refused... saying,? you?re a good customer.... take it?!
I highly recommend Anti Splat Aero.... great products and awesome service!
Walt
RV -7A 57LW

Installed the almost a 14 mod

I installed this and love it! I was having back problems because I couldn?t recline my seat enough and this totally took care of it. I had a hard time removing rivets holding the old seat back to the side angles and had to remove the slider tracks to get to them. A real pia! Needless to say, this was full days job but worth it! I also polished the stainless and it looks and is holding up beautifully and painted the ?finish cap? to match the rest of the interior. One caution, I need to purchase the seat wedges from Classic Aero to raise my butt up so I can see over the panel. By being reclined I have a lot more headroom! Recently flew from Michigan to Philadelphia and back, no back discomfort at all!

Finally, I agree with all said about Allan. In addition, I have the nose job, nose wheel bearing, main wheels bearings, gust lock, oil cooler shutter, and the O2 monitor. All perform better than advertised! Thanks Allan!

Back