What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need help finding a builders blog

About a year back, when I was contemplating a build, I came across a home builder who compiled his builders web log into a pdf file , two in fact. Home builders bible, nothing less. I downloaded the book but lost ever since. Now that I started my own RV7A project I want to continue reading but cant find the blog.
I hope someone can remind the author .

Blog

About a year back, when I was contemplating a build, I came across a home builder who compiled his builders web log into a pdf file , two in fact. Home builders bible, nothing less. I downloaded the book but lost ever since. Now that I started my own RV7A project I want to continue reading but cant find the blog.
I hope someone can remind the author .

Mine isn't a "bible" by any means but it is a 7a and you're welcome to view it all you want. Link is in my signature.

You're probably recalling Dan C's builders blog, one of the very first out there. It was indeed a treasure chest of info for neophyte builders. ( It was a big factor in my decision to build an RV.) For privacy reasons, he was forced to remove it from the public domain, and now only a few have it ... who had foresight to save it's files in some way. Nevertheless, there are a number of excellent builder blogs out there today, depending which model you're building. :)

Mine isn't a "bible" by any means but it is a 7a and you're welcome to view it all you want. Link is in my signature.
Thank you for invitation. I already have your blog in my offline library. Sitting at the airport departing for Caribbean with my family. This will be a reading week.

Last edited:
Back