What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Arlins FBO in Boseman, MT

Bavafa

Well Known Member
I rarely write reviews unless I feel strongly about it. This is my first ever negative review but I feel people ought to be aware of, specially that I saw a number of RV during our stay. We flew to Bozeman for a vacation and parked our airplane at Arlins FBO. Upon arrival they directed us to park the plane and later that day it was moved by their staff to a different location (no problem thus far). At the end of our vacation we discovered a damage to the nose wheel pant where it was obvious a wrong type tow bar was used. When I called Arlins to report this, at first they denied any tow bar was used for moving the plane and when it was obvious this could not have happened any other way other than a tow bar, they agreed to take care of it. As a good gesture, I agreed to repair the fiberglass myself and have a friend paint it but would not be able to get an invoice other than a hand note receipt since he is a hobbiest painter. Now that the work has been done, I was informed that they will not pay without an invoice. The $150 that I paid to the friend for painting is hardly one and half aviation hamburger but the point of contention for me is the lack of disclosure and the subsequent denial of the damage caused by them. For me, this points a less than honest practice in their business and with that do you want to trust them to work on your plane?

Back