What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Trig 2020 Bundle

rv4markb

I'm New Here
Hello everyone. I have an RV4 which I completed in 2007. Unfortunately I have been putting up with, at the time, was a very inexpensive "Microair" transponder. With 2020 fast approaching it is time to upgrade. I decided that the best option to eliminate my transponder issues and comply with the ADS-B rule was to go with, after much research, the Trig 2020 Bundle. This post is to put out there that for those of us who are hardcore Aircraft Spruce customers would be surprised to find out that they aren't expecting any of these units in to the CA warehouse till April 30th and May 30th in the GA warehouse. I've been a coustomer for over 30 years. I was very impressed with how Richard at Craggy Aero took care of me. Before I ordered my unit he called the Trig supplier and verified that the unit would ship the next day. Needless to say I gave him the order and as promised it shipped the next day with a tracking number. An additional perk was that it cost less from him. For those of you that are confused about the FAA Rebate for experimental and light sport. This unit qualifies for the full $500 rebate. I already have my rebate reservation which states that the rebate will be $500.

Back