What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Missing Thread "HD"

todehnal

Well Known Member
Recently I saw a very interesting post. As I recall, the title was just "HD" and it stated that Dynon was planning to release an upgrade path for its Skyview customers to their new HDX, and that the planned release date would be in the first quarter of 2017. So, at the Sebring Expo I asked them, and was told that it was not being considered at this time. So, I mentioned the post, and we both searched endlessly for the post, but to no avail. I must say that I felt foolish, but I am certain that I saw that post, right here on the RV12 site, although I do not remember the author. Is it possible that it was deleted? Did anyone else see it? Or, is it all wishful thinking on my part?

Thanks..........Tom

Last edited:
Perhaps it was the post on the Dynon site: Dynon Avionics Forum ? SkyView Discussion ? SkyView General Discussion ? HD upgrade, posted Dec 30th

Barry
RV12 N12BB Flying
Mequon, WI
2017 Dues Happily Paid

Perhaps it was the post on the Dynon site: Dynon Avionics Forum ? SkyView Discussion ? SkyView General Discussion ? HD upgrade, posted Dec 30th

Barry
RV12 N12BB Flying
Mequon, WI
2017 Dues Happily Paid

Berry, You nailed It. Thanks..... Tom

Back