What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tailwheel training

deltamike

Hello,

I am in need of 10 hours of duel in a Vans tail wheel aircraft. I know Mike Seager is the go to Guru. He is booked up until August and I'd like to get it done sooner than later......I am in northern California. If anyone knows of anyone let me know.

Also it looks like I'll be in need of a Garmin 430 soon. If anyone is going to be selling one that is reasonably priced, keep me in mind.

Cheers
Dale

Are you looking for a 430W or a 430 (WAAS or non-WAAS)? Our flying club Cirrus is the the shop right now have the two 430s (not 430Ws) replaced by new GTN-650s. We'll be selling the 430s (they'll be shipped in GTN-650 boxes 😁). PM me if interested.

Hello,

I am in need of 10 hours of duel in a Vans tail wheel aircraft. I know Mike Seager is the go to Guru. He is booked up until August and I'd like to get it done sooner than later......I am in northern California. If anyone knows of anyone let me know.

Also it looks like I'll be in need of a Garmin 430 soon. If anyone is going to be selling one that is reasonably priced, keep me in mind.

Cheers
Dale

Hi Dale,

Sending a PM. Know someone who I flew with.

Best regards,
Mike Bauer

Back