What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fly LED Wiring Loom

pilot28906

Well Known Member
Thinking about getting the Fly LED lighting kit and wanted to know if anyone purchased their wiring loom and if it is worth the $$?

Thanks

Hi John

The Flyleds wiring loom uses standard 22AWG two wire and three wire shielded cable and a nice quality crimp plug and pins, bought from the usual suppliers advertising here on the forum.
You will likely already have (or will need (lots!) more of) these items to complete the rest of your plane wiring.

I had quite a few customers ask me for a wiring loom ready to go, so I decided to stock the parts.

Aw, shoot!

...I could've waited to post the order I just sent in, and held on to my money for 3 more days.:eek:

Looking forward to soldering up my RV-10 nav/strobe system, Paul. I know it's going to be top-tier stuff!

Received the Tail Strobe the other day since I will be starting my build. I am very pleased with the service and speed of delivery. The light is very good quality, so good I couldn't pass up the deal Paul is having and ordered the Position-Strobe kit and the Heat Sinks.

Back