What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Paint hardener ?

JimWoo50

Well Known Member
My rv6 was painted about 5 yrs ago and now needs touching up. If I remember correctly the paint used was a two part polyurethane with the trade name Genesis. I have leftover various amounts of all 3 mixed colors and I remember the painter telling me to add hardener when I use the paint.
I have no idea what type of hardener or where to purchase it. I do remember being told that a couple drops go a long was so I probably only need a small amount. Any help as to what kind and where to get thanks.

My rv6 was painted about 5 yrs ago and now needs touching up. If I remember correctly the paint used was a two part polyurethane with the trade name Genesis. I have leftover various amounts of all 3 mixed colors and I remember the painter telling me to add hardener when I use the paint.
I have no idea what type of hardener or where to purchase it. I do remember being told that a couple drops go a long was so I probably only need a small amount. Any help as to what kind and where to get thanks.

Google is your friend. :)

http://www.sherwin-automotive.com/fleet-refinishing/products-reference/paint/genesis

Back