What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-8 in NE

slvrbck

I'm New Here
Hi all
Just joined the forum. Was wondering if there any rv-8/8a's in the greater Burlington, VT area?
I'm recently retired Military and am interested in GA and RV's. Would love to see and get a ride in a finished 8. Willing to pay costs.
Hope this is the right format for this type of thing.
cheeers
Bob

Welcome to VAF!

Hi all
Just joined the forum.

Bob, Welcome aboard the good ship VAF. Great to have you here:D

I'm recently retired Military -----------

Bob

Thanks for your service
Salute-Veterans-Day-Memorial-Day-United-States-smiley-emoticon-001226-facebook.gif

Hi all
Just joined the forum. Was wondering if there any rv-8/8a's in the greater Burlington, VT area?
I'm recently retired Military and am interested in GA and RV's. Would love to see and get a ride in a finished 8. Willing to pay costs.
Hope this is the right format for this type of thing.
cheeers
Bob

Hi Bob welcome. I know an excellent RV8 just a bit northwest of you. Beautiful
plane and I know the hangar door code. The owner is a super friendly fellow and would gladly take you up. They sell gas by liters so it doesn't look costly. Do you have a valid passport? :D

rv-8 in NE

Thanks to all for the replies and the welcomes! Mike do you have one of the 8's at ASH? I get down there to see family occasionally as I grew up in Mason, NH.
Vlad, are we talking Montreal? Yes, I have a valid passport:) Would love an introduction to your friend or e mail address.

All feel free to contact me via e mail if it works better.
v/r
Bob
[email protected]

Back