What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

My best ground speed

funflying

Well Known Member
While in route to Oshkosh I saw my best ground speed yet. It was a great overall experience in both learning more about the 12's cross country performance and met some great folks along the way.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=screenshot+130kt+ground+speed.png

One guy from Sweden was very interesting and the experiences he shared with photos and videos on his iPad were amazing. Unfortunately I was preparing to leave and I wish we had more time to visit. Also met Joe Gores, Randy, a great guy from the Omaha area, and a couple who built a model RV12 trailer I've seen here on the site. All great folks to visit with, but too short on time!

Sorry Tom, on my PC left click on the link opens in dropbox and right click opens it in a new window. I am not sure how else to show it.

Any suggestions are welcome

Sorry Tom, on my PC left click on the link opens in dropbox and right click opens it in a new window. I am not sure how else to show it.
Any suggestions are welcome

Find the photo in YOUR Dropbox folder. Right click on the file and select "Copy Dropbox Link"

Paste the link into your VAF message.

Randy, are you sure about 161KTAS? That's one heck of a fast -12. Must be that pretty paint job that makes it that slick :)
Alex

Randy, are you sure about 161KTAS? That's one heck of a fast -12. Must be that pretty paint job that makes it that slick :)
Alex

Ground speed for sure. ��

When flying cross country in the -12, that's the only speed I care about.

Last edited:
Back