What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB: Cleveland hand rivet squeezer

Bavafa

Well Known Member
I am looking for a good hand rivet squeezer, prefer Cleveland and also a tungsten bucking bar.

Looks like no one wants to part with his tool, if you were to buy one Yoke only (planning on building a 10) which one would you recommend?

Looks like no one wants to part with his tool, if you were to buy one Yoke only (planning on building a 10) which one would you recommend?

You will need several Yokes to truly enjoy the full benefit of the squeezer. The good news they are interchangeable with the hand squeezer (You need one of those too BTW) I have the 4" Thin-Nose, 3" Yoke and the Flange Nose.

I personal find the longeron yolk most beneficial as if helps you avoid having to buck many many rivets. Although there is no way I would enjoy life without a 3" and a no hole yolk.

Back