Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 03-15-2020, 05:04 PM

Default Garmin gtr 200b wiring tips ??

Any clever garmin pros on here?
I am replacing my old single intercom/radio with a new garmin gtr200b. I can figure out how to wire it up to skyview to replace original etc. That doesnt seem to heavy.

What i want to do and i know is possible is to run it as my intercom and radio, but have the ability to wire my old mgl v10 through it as a back up emergency comm that i could use if garmin for some reason was not working properly. I have the install manual but cant seem to find out how to do that.

Anyone have some insight? I thought i had found a post on it but now searches show nothing at all.

Flew to Osh 11,12,15,17,19. SNF 2013. West to Cali /Washington/Vancouver/crossed the Rockies north to Red Deer east to Moosonee and over to maritimes. South to Jekyll Isl, cedar key, and Key West etc. 6 trips and 17 islands of the Bahamas. Flown turtles and dogs for Pilots n Paws too. Love our Rv's