sure - here is a link
to my website where I zipped up this old design (2016 vintage).
The original turbocad source is in there along with stl files and even gcode (which is specific to a MakerGear M2).
What I learned:
I used these jigs and yet I found my canopy to be tight to the point where I've had to push up on the rear of the canopy to release it after unlocking the latch in front. If you find this to be the case, address it
! Not all canopies have the same geometry and it doesn't take much to make a big difference in behavior. Try to look at the rub spots as it engages and see where things line up and then address them systematically. You could find one side fitting better than the other...
Putting a chamfer on the outside rim of the hole (per directions), lubricating the rail pin, even a slightly oversized hole if all else fails.... OR get a new block and drill a new one...