What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Skyview HDX EMS Settings file

cdeerinck

Well Known Member
Does anyone happen to have a Skyview HDX EMS Settings file for an IO-360 that they would be willing to share as a starting point for setting up mine?

I know I will have to go through and check everything, but I think that would be easier than starting from scratch.

Alternatively, am I wrong in this, would it be easier to start from scratch? Any pointers or hints to share before I dive into this?

Have u checked the Dynon website?
HDX system software page and there is an EMS ?head start? page. I used similar for my touch system 2 years ago.

HDX EMS setup

I setup my HDX EMS parameters by hand thru the SETUP menu pages. This included the ranges for all the engine transducers like Oil Temp, etc. I found it a learning experience to learn how to do it. You set the colors and values. It wasn't until later I learned I could have just uploaded a file of these numbers. But I think doing it by hand was good for knowing how to do it and how to change it. There are also a couple options like Fuel Flow on which EMS pin (wire) you put certain transducers and assigning these by hand was also good learning.

I wrote the numbers down and included them in the POH so future owners have the settings in case they need them, 50 years from now.

Pilotkms - I tried but couldn't locate them.

Sglynn - I will definitely go through each one to verify each number and setting, but was hoping for a kick-off point.

Don Jones - Awesome! Thank you!

Back